Quality Inspection process
To insure our workmanship maintains the standard required by our clients we introduced the quality inspection process:
- On completion of an installation the jobcard is handed to our quality control manager.
- The quality control manager contacts the client and arranges a site visit.
- On the site visit a quality checksheet is completed.
- Photos of the installation are taken.
- Any issues found are either sorted out immediately (if possible) or arranged for a later date (if more complex issue).
- Photos and quality sheet are archived for future reference.