Mid Wall Airconditioning
Get your Quote
Choosing an Aircon
- The Midwall unit is the most common airconditioning unit used in South Africa.
- It generally is the most economical capital purchase.
- It is perfect for bedrooms and offices up to 50 square meters.
- It comprises of an indoor unit and outdoor unit linked by refrigeration piping.
- The indoor unit is approx. 1100mm x 300cm and sits approx. 2m high on the wall.
- The outdoor units is approx. 800mm x 550mm and sits on a bracket on the outside of the building.